Sunday, December 1, 2013

TPT Cyber Sale 2013

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laniers-Lions
I LOVE when Teachers Pay Teachers has a BIG sale! My wishlist is full for this year's cyber sale starting tomorrow Dec. 2nd and lasting through Dec. 3rd! If you're like me, Sunday is the best day to relax on the couch and fill up my wishlist. Trust me...makes the check out process much easier if you browse before the sale. That being said, click on the image above for a direct link to my TPT store and have FUN shopping! Thank you for all of your support this past year!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to link up!!! I am checking out your store and becoming a follower now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole! Just noticed the little paw print above the i in your name - cute!! :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! So sweet of you to invite us to link up! :)
    Danielle -Crayonbox Learning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for letting us link up!! We appreciate it!
    Kelly and Kim’s Kindergarten Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for setting this up and letting us link up! :)
    Amanda
    Mrs. Richardson's Class

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips