Saturday, July 27, 2013

Work in Progress...

In almost one week, I'll officially be a first grade teacher! Yes, I'm freaking out just a little bit! Why? Well, my room isn't finished and I haven't started planning! Of course my handy dandy notebook is full of ideas but I haven't organized them yet.

Here's a sneak peak into my little piece of teacher heaven...of course I'll be updating you as improvements are made! LOL

The BIG bulletin board on the back wall looks like this now...
If you follow me on Facebook, then you've seen me post this picture. A lot of people asked me if I had the dimensions for my word  wall and the answer is no. I used ribbon and push pins to section it off. I used push pins so I could move the lines around until it was just right. Then I stapled them into place. 

More to come as I work in my room this week! Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're well on your way to being ready! It's amazing how it all comes together one way or another.
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo lucky! I think I could fit 10 of my rooms in yours. I teach in a cracker box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My room looks a lot like yours and has a similar huge bulletin board in the back. I do the same trial and error when it comes to spacing things there. Looks like a great room! Have fun decorating! Happy new school year!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips