Monday, July 1, 2013

July Currently & Staying Connected

What have I accomplished so far this summer? According to my records...NADA! Motivation hasn't been a friend of mine. I'm crossing my fingers that I was just having a June slump and that July is going to be SO much better!

I'm going to begin July on the right track and FINALLY participate in the Currently link up over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade! I'm super excited even though my life is pretty uneventful....here goes nothing!


Listening: I love that my hubby stays up late with me all of the time! He's sitting here on the couch with me right now watching his beloved History Channel. Such a supportive hubs...never complains about all the time I spend on the computer.

Loving: I have 3 wonderful cats that absolutely LOVE their mama!  Right now my Puppy {Yes, that's his name...he acts just like a dog.}is laying in my lap. Anyone who doesn't LOVE cats is crazy!

Thinking: I LOVE making to do list and as of right now there aren't many things checked off...need to get busy preparing for first grade!!!

Wanting: I've been living in my house for about 7 months now and there are still boxes in our office that need to be purged! I would LOVE to create a fabulous office space but I just don't know where to start. It's very overwhelming!

Needing: Hubby was in an accident a few months ago {he's wasn't hurt and it wasn't his fault} and totaled my beloved Camry! We like to buy our cars from private sellers so having patience is key...right car, price, and location are hard to find sometimes. I have one month before school starts so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to find something this month!

Tip: I truly believe that I've become a better teacher since I started blogging a little over a year ago. I've met so many wonderful bloggers/teachers by simply commenting and linking up with them on their blogs. They have even shown me love by following and commenting here!


One more thing...
Google Reader is now GONE. Please follow me on Bloglovin' to get daily updates on blog posts! I love the user friendly format of Bloglovin'

You can also follow me on Facebook by simply clicking this link...Lanier's Lions Fan Page. {cute button coming soon}


4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh organisation! It is like a swear word to me - I can't ever seem to get there. Good luck with that and your to do list :)
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of linking up and networking, thanks for starting the new Firstie Friends page on FB!! So excited to have a group of 1st grade teacher bloggers to share ideas with!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips