Thursday, July 18, 2013

Getting Ready to Go Back...

I have exactly 2 weeks until my first day of pre-planning!! Have I worked in my room yet...NO! I think I've talked my hubby into going with me today to set up my furniture! I'll be sure to take pictures!

One of the first things I do to get ready for a new school year is to SHOP!!!! Since I'm moving up to first grade, I defiantly had to purchase some new books! Here's what I ordered....


 I've also started working a few new packs to get me started in this new first grade adventure! You can find both of these in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!!

And here's a freebie for you from my Back to School: Literacy & Math Activities pack!


5 comments:

  1. I can't get into my room until next Monday. My floors were not clean, the last time I was in their. It worries me that they will wait until the last minute to let me in. We start July 29th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Cindy that is just horrible! I know your stressed out about getting into your room! I went to school for about 45 minutes today and left...I was OVERWHELMED! Changing grade levels is not an easy task! Good luck this year!

      Delete
  2. I'm moving to first grade too:) please keep on posting your journey! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Thanks for stopping by....come back soon!

      Delete
  3. Adorable! Good luck moving up to first. I love first! If you are moving up from K, you are in a great position to know where they are starting. That's great! I have only taught first, going into my 17th year. I would be much more scared of moving to K! Best of luck!

    Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips