Friday, May 31, 2013

BIG News!!!

After teaching kindergarten for ten years, I've decided it's time for a change so I asked to be moved up to first grade! I'm so excited for this new challenge! I've already started my summer list of things to make and buy! {Pinterest has been a HUGE help!} The only downfall of this whole changing grade levels thing is that you have to pack up your room and move out! I'm trying to look on the bright side because I've gotten rid of a lot of stuff! Unfortunately, I can't move yet because the first grade teacher I'm replacing hasn't finished packing. So, my poor little kindergarten room is holding all my stuff for me until I can move...and boy do I have a lot of stuff!! Doesn't my room look super sad?
Farewell kindergarten, HELLO first grade!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, first grade! I'm sure you will enjoy it thoroughly.

    Tarita
    Papers, Pencils and Books, Oh My!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips