Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Madness Sale


So, my inner cheerleader totally came out while I was getting my pictures ready for this post! Yes, I was a cheerleader in high school and LOVED it! Anyways, this post is about a big event happening Sunday, March 10th through the 12th...KINDERLAND MARCH MADNESS SALE at Teachers Pay Teachers!! I know March Madness is suppose to be all about basketball but I decided to be the cheerleader instead! So, I'm going to cheer for my friend Faith over at Kindergarten Faith!
This past week my lions practiced their vowel sounds with Faith's Vowel Crossword pack! Once we practiced and they figured out that some of the words shared a letter I couldn't stop them! They were so funny to watch! I love it when my kiddos get excited about learning! Faith has included practice pages for both short and long vowels! This pack was easy to incorporate into my week and printer friendly! (Click on the pictures to get your very own copy at Faith's TPT store!)

  

Hurry over to TPT and get some great products from some of the BEST kindergarten bloggers and sellers! Our items are 20% off until Tuesday, March 12th! Trust me....you won't be disappointed! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips