Friday, August 3, 2012

"Open House" Friday Freebie

Well, the fun has started. Our first workday was on Wednesday and today we're getting to meet our little ones and parents at "Meet the Teacher". My freebies this week are things you can use at "Meet the Teacher" or Open House. I hope you like them. Thanks for stopping by!

I love giving my kids a little gift at "Meet the Teacher". This is one of my favorite things to do...print out this note and tape it to a bag of microwavable popcorn. I've included a black-line of this freebie for those of you who would like to print these on yellow paper. I don't know about you but my home printer is worn out from all the color printing I've been doing this summer!


It's always super important to know how your kids are getting home on the first day of school. Here's a simple sign-up sheet for parents to fill out to help ease your mind on the first day. 

Oh my goodness, I just realized I've reached 200 followers!!! I've got a great giveaway planned so make sure you check back this weekend to enter! 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much and congrats on 200 followers!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Good luck! I have a few more weeks to go but I am thinking of everyone who is already busy with little cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the popcorn idea. will try it.

    can you check out my new teaching blog and help me pick a design? Would really appreciate it. http://preschoolerdaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea! :)
    I am your newest follower!
    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips